Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dear Homework, Please Go Away...

Current Mood: Year 12 (which translates to stress, anxiety and any other horrible emotions)

Music: the Lady GaGa song that I cannot spell

At the moment I am not so successfully avoiding my literature assignment, wishing I had more hot chocolate and wondering how on earth I can be interesting enough to start my own blog. Blogging seems to be the new facebook - just a whole lot more personal. I think I'm ready though, to take my relationship with the internet to the next level. So here I am world!

It still actually mystifies me that I can be writing my little ol' blog from my bedroom in Perth, W.A. and another person half way across the world can get a better insight into my life than my next door neighbour! That being said i would like to say "Hello fellow bloggers, you are now my newest distraction from my crazy life!"

I actually never thought my twelfth and final year of schooling would be this insane/tearjerking/stressful/scary/exciting/insightful as I imagined it. Whenever I thought of myself in year 12 a studious yet social happy 17 year old came to mind. Oh how naive I was! Studios does not begin to cover it, happy is a rare emotion and I don't believe social is even a part of my vocabulary anymore. That being said, I think things are finally looking up (touch wood) and I'm starting to enjoy my last few months of being able to be a kid at school with my friends before entering the big wide world.

And my clock just brought me crashing back to reality. 9.49pm: I still haven't finished my english literature essay and my favourite tv show starts in ten minutes! Year 12 calls.

Love and sympathy to all my fellow year twelve students!

Beeje xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello there my gorgeous sister!! You sneaky thing starting up a blog and not telling me! I love it...looks great and you write really well! Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete