Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh What A Night

Mood: Peaceful and Relaxed

Music: If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland ft. Katy Perry

After a week of stress it was amazing to being able to party the night away at the post exams get together without any worries of assignments, work or classes. Last night was a very nice break for me; strangely I feel totally rejuvenated! Perhaps because my only social events lately have been shopping (which includes the thrilling task of buying milk and bread) and going downstairs to get the mail. I still feel slightly socially stunted; I wasn't very chatty with all the people I met last night, which is a shame - everyone was very lovely. I think I need to work on my communication skills somewhat, as they seem to be lacking - another symptom of my social malfunction syndrome. Lots of opportunities to sharpen up my skills though; beautiful Amanda's 17th birthday party next weekend and after that we all say goodbye to Yasuyuki at his going away party the weekend after.

The best part of a night out is coming home to a nice clean house and a nice hot shower me-thinks. Sitting here in my trackie-dacks and sloppy jumper is absolutely lovely. All I need now is a steaming hot cup of tea and a nice little chat with one of my darling girls.

Love to all the party people last night!

Beeje xx

No comments:

Post a Comment